Completed, Jul 26, 2020
In the biggest match of the year, 2x World Champion Kyle Dake squares off against 2x World Champion Frank Chamizo on July 25 in Austin Texas, Live on FloWrestling at 8:00PM ET. Moreover, NC State's National Champ, Darrion "The Wolf" Caldwell, will be making a return to the mat to take on one of 2020's break out stars in Ohio State's Luke Pletcher. Additionally, NCAA finalist Jack Mueller will attempt to slow down Penn State's electric Roman Bravo-Young. Plus, Cornell's Vito Arujau and Rutgers Sammy Alvarez are locked in for a classic New York/New Jersey grudge match. AND 2018 World Champ David Taylor will face off against Myles Martin.
2020 Safety Protocols
- All athletes should be screened daily prior to the event for COVID-19 symptoms. All persons who enter the venue will undergo temperature checks and answer a series of health questions
Thursday & Friday (9am - 11am) in the lobby located outside the practice room
Saturday (5pm - 7pm) in the lobby located outside the practice room
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask and maintain a safe social distance at all times. The exception is when athletes are on the mat for the match or during warm up. All interviews will take place at a safe distance.
- Before and after stepping onto the mat surface, athletes will disinfect their shoes/feet with either a disinfectant shoe pad or wipes.
- Extra gloves, masks, hand sanitizer will be available on site.
- All mats (including practice mats) will be sanitized between each use.
- Mat Officials should be screened prior to the event for COVID-19 symptoms
Upon entrance to the venue Mat Officials will undergo temperature checks and answer a series of health questions Saturday (5pm - 7pm) in the lobby located outside the practice room
- Mat Officials are required to regularly sanitize before and after each match.
- Mat Officials are required to wear face shields, face masks, gloves, and maintain social distancing during the match.
- If using three (3) – person mechanics, officials should maintain proper social distancing at all times while stationed at the scoring tables. We recommend a computer scorer sit on one end and the chairman on the other end of the table. Camera Operator should be stationed in a chair six (6) ft. away from the scoring table and mat.
- If using one (1) – person mechanics, table help should still practice social distancing at the scoring tables.
- Before and after stepping onto the mat surface, officials are required to disinfect their shoes with either a disinfectant shoe pad or wipes.
- Mat Officials should conduct a visual inspection of both athletes before the match.
- Mat Officials should signal match winners by raising the correct color of their own arm band.
- Mat Officials should not partake in any pre-match and post-match handshakes between athletes, coaches…etc.